By Saul Carliner
If you’re pondering utilizing on-line studying on your association, online studying turns into one among your maximum making plans assets. the writer explains on-line studying in easy language, defines uncomplicated phrases and ideas, and addresses 3 key concerns while making plans a web studying application: studying ambitions you could in attaining with on-line learning—many you can’t in achieving in a lecture room know-how you want to examine while beginning or increasing an internet studying software venture concerns linked to the profitable layout, improvement and supply of on-line studying You’ll study: How on-line studying compares to distance studying, e-learning, web-based education and computer-based education the right way to take care of the hot opportunities—and challenges—the laptop imposes the variation among formal and casual studying three kinds of aiding applied sciences how one can boost on-line studying fabrics The booklet features a thesaurus of phrases and samples of on-line studying lesson designs and is jam-packed with examples, assets and recommendations to make sure your subsequent attempt is a hit.
Read Online or Download An Overview of Online Learning, Second Edition PDF
Best training books
Use our way to reach greatest peak on your kicks and with a view to kick at that top with out warm-up!
* how you can stretch thoroughly and quick to accomplish and keep your greatest flexibility
* the way to make your muscular tissues develop more advantageous and longer so that you remain versatile forever
* tips on how to do splits whether you're over forty or 50
* the way to kick excessive and do splits with out warm-up
* tips to improve all of the 3 varieties of flexibility—dynamic, static energetic and static passive—to swimsuit each athlete's wishes
* What workouts are "no-no's" in an effort to stretch your muscle groups
* the entire components restricting flexibility
* Brilliantly uncomplicated checks of hip joint mobility and muscle size that dispel universal misconceptions of what limits flexibility the main
This booklet introduces the idea of swap development and systematically reviews, inside a Cognitive Grammar framework, the wealthy stock of its instantiations in English, from famous constructions corresponding to the so-called resultative development to various principally missed varieties resembling uneven resultatives, sublexical swap structures and mildly causal structures.
This e-book presents a latest account of the linkages among the tutorial box of clash solution and the perform of army peacekeeping, during the lens of pre-deployment education for army group of workers approximately to embark on UN peacekeeping operations. army team of workers serving on United international locations peacekeeping operations are deployed into hugely demanding post-conflict environments, the place the possibility of violence continues to be excessive.
- Strategic Marketing in Tourism Services
- Fußballtorwart: Das neue Training - Trainingseinheiten für Bambini bis Senioren: Grundlagen - Weiterführende Techniken - 50 Trainingseinheiten für alle Altersklassen
- Global Diversity: Winning Customers and Engaging Employees Within World Markets
- Coaching and Mentoring: Practical Conversations to Improve Learning
- HP Entry Level SAN Solutions Training Student Guide
Extra resources for An Overview of Online Learning, Second Edition
A word processor for preparing the text of the learning program. Authoring tools (software for creating course interactive material), such as Blackboard, Click2Learn’s ToolBook, or Macromedia DreamWeaver. Newer authoring tools like Macromedia, Breeze, and RoboPresenter let designers create online learning programs from PowerPoint files. Presentation software for preparing slides and visuals, such as Microsoft Powerpoint or Macromedia Flash. Software for retouching photos, such as Adobe PhotoShop.
How are organizations applying electronic performance support? AT&T first developed the concept of performance support; Gloria Gery popularized it in her 1991 book, Electronic Performance Support Systems. 34 An Overview of Online Learning Organizations are using performance support in almost every aspect of corporate life. Consider this example from customer service: A customer calls, asking if the customer service representative can extend the credit limit. After requesting an account number and security information, the customer service representative looks at the caller’s record on the computer.
A microphone for speaking to learners. • A Webcam (optional), if the instructor wishes to transmit an image to learners. • Other software applications that the instructor wants to demonstrate in a class session. To deliver courses to learners, the following technology is needed: • A computer capable of connecting to the Internet. • A browser. • Virtual-classroom software (learners generally use a limited version of this software and can download it from the instructor’s or the educational institution’s Web site).